We are always working to improve our website, and have recently made some major upgrades. Perhaps you can return back to our homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Or, you can try finding it with the information below.
Self Winding Clock Products
Clock Repair & Restoration
- About Ken’s Clock Clinic History & CEO Ken Reindel
- Clock Restoration – Precision in Detail
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Library Of Douments, Whitepaper & Recent News
- News & Articles
- Questions? Comments? Feedback?
Clock Restoration Services
Self Winding Clock Product Categories
- Clock Winders
- Frequency-Precise Inverters
- No. 6 Batteries–Made in USA
- Self Winding Clock Parts
Recent News & Blog Posts
- Alkaline D batteries: Product Update
- 10 Year Anniversary of the Model 1900S
- How much will my clock movement restoration cost?
- The Model 1900G
- What can I realistically expect in my restoration?
- New Model 1930 Video Available
- New Shipping Address
- Coming soon: Winder for NSWCC Clocks!
- Relocation Update: We are up and running!
- No. 6 Dry Cells: Options for Vintage Clocks
- Coming: 200W Mains Frequency Converter
- “We’re sending you….Back to the Future!”
- Powering the Model 1930 from 12 Volts: The Williamson County Tower Clock Story
- Replica Self Winding Clock Co. Dials
- Just Arrived: The Model 1935-60W Frequency-Precise 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz Converter
- Our Model 1900W-110V is available again!
- New SWCC Arabic-style Dials are here!
- Self Winding Clocks – Background
- Plating Services
- German and English clocks, Chelsea Clocks
Documents & Product Guides
- Restoration of Vintage Alarm Clocks – Forward
- Antique Alarm Clock Plating Restoration
- Basic Electrical Principles for Self Winding Clocks
- #1697 (no title)
- Connecting Power To A 24 Volt Telco SWCC
- Guidelines for Maintaining Stromberg Minute Impulse Clocks
- How to Pack a Clock or Clock Movement for Shipping
- How to Reassemble Clock after Movement Restoration
- Introducing the Model 1900GS Synchronizing Battery Kit
- Model 1900s White Paper
- Powering Self-Winding Clocks
- Restoration of a 1927 Style 1 Big Ben Alarm Clock
- Restoration Of Miniature Ansonias and Waterburys
- Running Self-Winding Clocks with Alternative Batteries
- Self Winding Clocks: Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Self Winding Clocks Repair Tips
- Self Winding Clocks Repair Tips 2
- The Hadacol Clock Story
- The Model 1900G White Paper
- The Model 1900S Background and Theory
- The Model 1900W Clock Winder White Paper
- The Stromberg Model 31 Case Study
- Walter Durfee and the Grandfather Clock